This 2 day event brings the Adelaide Learning Frontiers network together for the 1st time in 2016.
David Price OBE, Senior Associate Innovation Unit UK will work with school teams to:
- reaffirm the imperative to focus on increasing engagement in learning and the significance of the 4 Design Principles for our network,
- develop awareness of the international work being achieved in schools to increase engagement and the lessons we can learn from these experiences,
- explore teaching, learning and assessment practices that are built upon four design principles for engaging learning,
- shape their school’s focus for increasing engagement in learning including the development of an evidence base,
- identify potential cross network connections for co-designing engaging pedagogies.
Schools are invited to support the participation of up to 5 staff members for both days. While there is no cost to member schools of Adelaide Learning Frontiers Network schools are expected to provide TRT coverage.
The 2 day program offers opportunities for schools to focus on their promising practices so is suitable for those new to Learning Frontiers and the Design Principles as well as those previously involved in Learning Frontiers.
- Adelaide Learning Frontiers Design Hub
March 3, 2016 - March 4, 2016
8:45 am - 4:00 pm