Our focus will again be on learning design to engage all learners using Learning Frontiers four design principles as our framework.
- Co-created: drawing on both adults & students as a powerful resource for the co-creation of community, the design of learning and the success of all students
- Integrated: emphasising the integration of subjects, of students and of learning contexts
- Personalised: building from student’s passions and capabilities, and helps them to personalise their learning and assessment in order to foster their individual needs
- Connected: connecting with and using real-world contexts and contemporary issues, and is permeable to the rich resources available in the community and the wider world
Participants in this 1 day conference will have the opportunity to:
- Reflect & share progress on 2016 plans for increasing learner engagement as outlined in March
- Consider professional practices being applied in SA & interstate Learning Frontier schools to increase student engagement in learning
- Design an engaging learning program for their school context
- Seek feedback on their learning design from colleagues across the Learning Frontiers Network
- Adelaide Learning Frontiers Network
November 18, 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue: Regatta Room
Adelaide Sailing Club, 9 Barcoo Road, WEST BEACH, South Australia, 5024, Australia