Our focus will again be on learning design to engage all learners using Learning Frontiers four design principles as our framework.
- Co-created: drawing on both adults & students as a powerful resources for the co-creation of community, the design of learning and the success of all Delete repeated word
- Integrated: emphasising the integration of subjects, of students and of learning contexts
- Personalised: building from student’s passions and capabilities, and helps them to personalise their learning and assessment in order to foster their individual needs
- Connected: connecting with and using real-world contexts and contemporary issues, and is permeable to the rich resources available in the community and the wider world
Participants in this 1 day conference will have the opportunity to:
- Reflect & share progress on plans for increasing learner engagement
- Consider professional practices being applied in SA Learning Frontier schools to increase student engagement in learning
- Use Design Thinking to explore & generate possible solutions to complex challenges related to learner engagement
Learning Frontiers Conference
May 26, 2017
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue: Regatta Room
Adelaide Sailing Club, 9 Barcoo Road, WEST BEACH, 5024, Australia